The 4kw PlugOut-4 kit is a high voltage inverter kit that connects to any supported vehicle and outputs 120 AC power for appliances and, optionally, can attach to solar 48vDC batteries to keep up charge. The product includes a 4kw inverter for for 120v, DC cables to connect the PlugOut to the vehicle, and two 120v 15a power strips.
If ordering multiple units for an additional car[s], place a separate order for this item for each car to associate/specify a different car, so the right car-cable can be shipped.
Product price does not include: shipping to the customer [see shipping cost calculation in cart] and installation of a cable onto the car high voltage battery [PlugOut Power will help you find one]. Some home assembly required. 2nd image shows assembled demo system with backboard added.
See the Supported Vehicles List for current cars elligible to connect.
Go to the Reservation page to reserve a PlugOut for any vehicle not yet supported.
This product is available for Pre-order. Anticipate availability end October.
4kw PlugOut-4 kit [backboard not included]
Terms and Conditions of Sale/Warranty
PlugOut Power LLC
LIMITED WARRANTY, NONTRANSFERABLE
Terms of Limited Warranty: PlugOut Power LLC, a New Hampshire Corporation, (PlugOut Power) warrants, to the original retail purchaser, that the auto conversion product(s) and services purchased from PlugOut Power, or an authorized dealer, in the original vehicle, are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of 1-year from date of purchase. A sales receipt, showing the installation date and PlugOut Power product details are required to verify proof of purchase. Those conversion components with manufacturer’s warranties that extend past the 1-year Limited Warranty above, shall have the Manufacturer’s Warranty coverage [parts only, labor is excluded] passed to the original purchaser. Ask PlugOut Power for applicable Manufacturer’s Warranties.
Grounds for Warranty Claims:
• Shipping damage. Take photos of the damage and report to the PlugOut Power and the shipping company
• Failure to pass the Small Load Test [see description below]. Take photos of any damage and send to PlugOut Power with full description of the Setup and Test procedure, and comments on the failure symptoms.
• Manufacturing defect[s]. Take photos of any irregularities/defects and send to PlugOut Power
Within 14 days of product receipt and cable installation into the customer’s vehicle, the Customer shall perform an Initial Setup and Small Load Test. This shall consist of following the PlugOut Setup instructions and testing the Product with less than 600w total load. The test results will be communicated to PlugOut Power immediately.
Grounds for Warranty Rejection:
• Failure to run and confirm results of the Small Load Test withing the required time period and before any larger loads are applied to the Product.
• Abuse of the system or exceeding power specified product limits by the customer.
To obtain warranty service, the Vehicle must be returned to PlugOut Power along with proof of warranty coverage. Return shipment costs may be charged to the Customer. Should the product(s) be determined defective during the applicable warranty period, the defective product(s) will be repaired or replaced with a reconditioned product(s), at PlugOut Power’s sole option.
Vendor-Installer Responsibility Exclusions:
• Costs incurred for installation, removal or reinstallation of the product(s). • Damage to vehicle accessories or electrical systems. • Elimination of radio static or noise, or the correction of antenna problems. • Cosmetic damage or damage due to negligence, misuse, abuse, failure to follow operating instructions. • Damage or loss due to environmental causes such as floods, airborne fallout, chemicals, salt, hail, windstorms, lightning or extreme temperatures. • Damage or loss due to accidents, road hazards, fire, theft or vandalism. • Damage due to improper installation or connection, improper connection of equipment of another manufacturer, modification of existing equipment. • Product(s) which have been opened or tampered with for any reason or which have been damaged due to alteration or service performed by anyone other than the Company.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. In no case shall Seller be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of use of the vehicle or any associated equipment, cost of any substitute equipment, and injury to property. IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM OR A DISPUTE INVOLVING CONVERDANT OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, THE PROPER VENUE SHALL BE MERRIMACK COUNTY IN THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE. NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE LAWS AND APPLICABLE FEDERAL LAWS SHALL APPLY AND GOVERN THE DISPUTE. THE MAXIMUM RECOVERY, UNDER ANY CLAIM AGAINST CONVERDANT, SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AUTHORIZED CONVERDANT DEALER’S PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PART[s]. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, THE COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS EXPRESSED LIMITED WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts. In such states, the limitations or exclusions of this Limited Warranty may not apply. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. In such states, the exclusion or limitation of this Limited Warranty may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.